I posted this question as a Jira issue because I'm not able to find the SEN for Bamboo since I can't log in.
The environment consists in a Bamboo instance, a Jira instance and a Stash instance. These services are hosted on the same machine, Jira runs on the host system while bamboo runs inside a docker container.
Everything worked fine up to this morning, when I create a new repository, a new Build plan and a new deploy.
An error while running the new Build Plan caused the application to fail and the container to stop.
My problem is that now Bamboo can not interact with Jira anymore. This is the exception:
Caused by: com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: Forbidden (403) Encountered a "403 - Forbidden" error while loading this page. Go to JIRA home
at com.atlassian.crowd.integration.rest.service.RestExecutor$MethodExecutor.throwError(RestExecutor.java:490)
at com.atlassian.crowd.integration.rest.service.RestExecutor$MethodExecutor.andReceive(RestExecutor.java:344)
at com.atlassian.crowd.integration.rest.service.RestCrowdClient.searchGroupNames(RestCrowdClient.java:562)
at com.atlassian.crowd.integration.atlassianuser.UserGroupFetcher.fetch(UserGroupFetcher.java:36)
at com.atlassian.crowd.integration.atlassianuser.UserGroupCache.fetchAndSetSnapshot(UserGroupCache.java:90)
... 10 more
I checked the bamboo application IP and is the same as before, and I checked the application links in the jira settings and the IPs are correct and the check box for outgoing and incoming connections are both checked.