For the Portfolio Plug in: can we only create plans from already imported issues?
If not, can anyone provide me with instructions on how to import excel file and keep the dependencies and link it to Portfolio Dependencies?
Portfolio plan sources can only come from three type of sources Board, Project, and Filters. You can refer https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/configuring-issue-sources-935577871.html.
Thank you for the clarification. Do you know any chance how I can import information such as predecessors and successor in Jira when I am importing the CSV file?
@Amirul Ikhwan Omar: There is no field such as start date, there is only due date, so should I create a custom field for start date? Basically my issues in boards/projects/filters/ do have due date but no start dates. Thank you.
Hi Narges, Yes there is no system date for start date. You will need to add a custom field for start date.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.