I had already contacted SourceTree Support Team for this issue. Removed the stored passwords in the KeyChain. It worked fine for some time. I had to reset the BitBucket account password. After resetting the password for BitBucket, when I logged into SourceTree with the new password, then tried to commit new website code, I started getting this issue again. Why does it keep asking me Password if I have signed into my BitBucket Account? This is very annoying and frustrating
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree commit -q -F /var/folders/5d/7r4vxql17q1_d5d3t4zqjl_40000gn/T/SourceTreeTemp.Evdjyy
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree push -v --set-upstream origin refs/heads/master:refs/heads/master
Pushing to ***************
2018-03-22 12:49:46.809 git-credential-sourcetree[3630:502525] Error generating password due to missing uuid. Please report this to Atlassian.
2018-03-22 12:49:46.812 git-credential-sourcetree[3630:502530] Something went wrong. one or more parameters required to renew token is nil.
remote: Invalid username or password. If you log in via a third party service you must ensure you have an account password set in your account profile.
fatal: Authentication failed for '*********************************.git/'
Completed with errors, see above