Hello, my bamboo-home directory is quite big (almost 15 Gb) so I'd like to know if there is a way to "clean-up" some logs or any other "non so useful" files.
Fyi on my plans I only keep the last 2 build logs, not more.
Thank you in advance
Jerome
Hi Jerome,
You can configure Global Expiry (see https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/configuring-global-expiry-289277253.html), which gives you the option of cleaning up unused artifacts.
Cheers,
Christian
Premier Support Engineer
Atlassian
Hi Christian, thanks for your answer. Here is the setting I get.Maybe this mean that I cannot really purge more information? (fyi the size actually reached more than 20 Gb now)
We have seen cases where Global Expiry tries to clean up artifacts but then fails due to some underlying error. I wonder if that is the situation here - try triggering global expiry using the "Run now" button and then take a look at the atlassian-bamboo.log in <BambooHome>/logs to see if you can spot any errors.
Thanks, the result is "The expiry affected 19 builds and no deployments" and I did not see any easy-to-see error in the log. I guess this means that ther is no other reason to reduce the size which is probably normal. I'll investigate with my team, thanks for your time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.