Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug. Our build shows success but upon checking the logs it shows unable to publish artifact. I expect this to fail.
Bamboo version:6.2.2
Hi Adrian,
Thanks for your question!
Yes, it is a known bug. Bug report
But, I can suggest you a workaround to use a script task with the following code:
cnt=`ls | wc -l`echo "Count value is: "$cntif [ $cnt -lt 1 ] thenecho "failing build as no artifacts found"exit -1fi
This code will check if there is any file present in the current build working directory or no. If not then "exit -1" will fail the build.
Please note: The above code is bash compatible and is only for reference. You could change this code as per your requirement to look for specific files as well.
Thanks,
Robhit
Great. I'll try this one. Thanks! Appreciate it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.