Sometime when selecting option within our crowd application our URL will become corrupted by dropping the "/" after our domainname centropy.us.Here a few examples of what i'm talking about:I'm receiving:https://crowd.centropy.uscrowd/console/login.actionShould be receiving:https://crowd.centropy.us/crowd/console/login.actionI'm receiving:https://crowd.centropy.uscrowd/console/secure/user/view!default.action?name=rpatterson&directoryID=2031617Should be receiving:https://crowd.centropy.us/crowd/console/secure/user/view!default.action?name=rpatterson&directoryID=2031617I'm receiving:https://crowd.centropy.uscrowd/console/secure/application/viewdetails.action?ID=1212417Should be receiving:https://crowd.centropy.us/crowd/console/secure/application/viewdetails.action?ID=1212417When this happens I see the following error "The proxy server is refusing connections"
I am required to manually add the "/" after the domainname centropy.us/ to get the URL to work.Any Idea on what would be the fix for this would be greatly appricatedRon Patterson
That is often caused by a misconfigured proxy. What proxy is it and what do the proxy pass lines say?
HTTP Proxy is configured as follows:
# Crowd<Virtualhost *:80> ServerName crowd.centropy.us Redirect permanent / https://crowd.centropy.us</Virtualhost><Virtualhost *:443> ServerName crowd.centropy.us SSLEngine on SSLProxyEngine on SSLProxyVerify none SSLProxyCheckPeerCN off SSLProxyCheckPeerName off SSLProxyCheckPeerExpire off SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/sslGodaddy/xxxxxxxxxx.crt SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf/sslGodaddy/xxxxxxxxxx.key SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/httpd/conf/sslGodaddy/xxxxxxxxxx.crt <Proxy *> Order deny,allow Allow from all </Proxy> ProxyRequests Off ProxyPreserveHost On ProxyPass / http://172.xxx.xxx.xxx:8095/ ProxyPassReverse / http://172.xxx.xxx.xxx:8095/</Virtualhost>
Bother. The behaviour you're seeing is usually caused by mismatched proxy strings.
e.g. ProxyPass /jira http://172.x.x.x:8095/jira/
or
ProxyPass / http://172.xxx.xxx.xxx:8095/ProxyPassReverse / http://172.xxx.xxx.xxx:8095
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.