Hello,
I have deleted by mistake a comment. It is possible to recover it?
I don't find it on archived elements.
Thank you!
Damiano
There is not a way to recover a deleted comment. When deleting a comment, a confirmation appears for the deletion. The confirmation also states there is no undo of deleting a comment.
Hi Matthew,
thank you for your reply. Unfortunatly I have clicked the alert automatically.
What a shame!
Bye and good day.
The prompt does NOT state there is no undo of deleting a comment
[Oops I was referring to Confluence, not Trello]
https://help.trello.com/article/765-commenting-on-cards
Deleting a comment is permanent.
It is not possible to recover the comments, but you can at least view them from Page activity feature.
Hope it helps you.
BR
How are you viewing deleted comments from the Page Activity area? Once I delete a comment it's gone from everywhere. I've tested this by creating a comment, viewing it in the Page Activity, deleting the comment, and no longer seeing it in Page Activity.I would love to be able to at least view deleted comments so that I can recreate them. I recently accidentally deleted a very detailed comment that I need.Thanks!
Hi, im talking about comments you added inside the page editor.. not comments in the bottom of a page.. are we talking about same thing?
Also im using confluence datacenter 7.
LL
We aren't talking about the same thing. I'm talking about Trello Boards. Have a good one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.