Hi,
I am using SourceTree on Windows 8.1. Last tile when I tried to pull a repo it broke after downloading around 200 MB of data. Then I copied the source to hard drive and pointed the folder as Working Copy.
I work in two different PCs. The other PC has Win 7 untimate where pulling and pushing work fine. Last night I pushed some changes from Win 7 PC and now trying to pull the changes from my Win 8.1 PC. When pulling I can only see the wheel spinning for indefinite time. I clicked on OK and got the message "Downloading changesets. Please wait...", but nothing seems to be happening (or may be something is happening but I don't know !)
Is it trying to pull the entire repo again?? If yes, why? I already have a working copy pointed.
Please help! I am stuck badly and need this to be resolved asap as I am running out of time 
The repo is a Mercurial.
Regards,
Subrata Sarkar
