As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes!
I know that many Atlassians and customers are beer drinkers as well (or they were drinking it at Summit because it was free) but I was wondering what beer is your favourite? And if you don't like beer, tell us your favourite drink!
I'm usually a big fan of hoppy beer but the beer I've scored the highest on Untappd is a Triporteur Special Roast Belgian Oak Vintage 2016 which I've tasted only once at a beer festival in Bruges.

And for those of you wondering if beer can age the same way, it can in some cases! My second favourite was a Deus from 2002 which I drank in 2013. My father in law found it between his wine in his wine cellar.
It was very tasty!
How about JIRA and Beer?
There are people that use JIRA as a beer inventory system. I've tried that myself but I really wanted a link with Untappd (where I keep track of what I drink and how much I score the beers) so I've created my own application: beerstash.be