The rules when license is located on "Your Licenses" ?
Sometimes same license is shown on both tabs.
Ollie,
Can you clarify which other tab you're referring to?
Shannon
The other tab is "End User Licenses".
/ Olli
Hi Shanon,
I am refereing here to my.atlassian.con site.
Thank you Olli,
Can you tell me exactly where you're seeing this? I'm having a look at my.atlassian.com but I don't see either tab there.
Feel free to send a screenshot but censor out any personal information.
Regards,
The reason why you do not see this tab might be that I have an Partner acccount.
Here you have an image.
Hi Olli,
I spoke with the Advocates, and they let me know that you have two tabs because you're signed into a Partner Account.
The "Your Licenses" tab is for your own licenses, and the "End User Licenses" is for your customer quotes.
I hope that clarifies things. Let me know if you have any further questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.