I'm having issues with enabling the Jira Power-Up in Trello. I go to edit power-up settings -- Connect to Jira -- Add my URL -- It asks me to allow and authorize the integration and then gets stuck on verifying and will not connect. Please note that the Trello connector has been installed for the Jira Server.
I fixed this by disabling RequestHeader unset Authorization in my httpd config. If you have that enabled, you might want to try the same thing.
Hi Mike,
I've been working on the same problem myself. Are you running a proxy on your Jira server? If you check the app link in Jira, did the "Incoming authentication" fields get filled in (this should be done automatically when you attempt to establish the link from Trello)?
Jordan
I'm getting the same issue -- a client is connecting their Trello board to my company's JIRA Instance using the Trello Connector for JIRA. The initial connection created the application links with incoming details filled in, but when the client tries to connect, they get a perpetual "verifying" message. Help?
Customer's Trello Power-Up Link - Stuck Verifying
Details
- We are using Apache Reverse Proxy + SSL
- Application Link shows outgoing details filled in, incoming details are blank
Hi Jordan, could you please specify where is the httpd config ?
Hi Milan. For us, running Apache on a RHEL system, it is in /etc/httpd/conf.d/jira.conf. Assuming you're also running Linux, it's likely in /etc/httpd/conf/ or /etc/httpd/conf.d/
Once you track it down, what I did was comment out the line so my proxy config looks like this:
SSLProxyEngine OnProxyRequests OffProxyPreserveHost OnProxyVia OffProxyTimeout 300#RequestHeader unset AuthorizationProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:8080/ retry=0 connectiontimeout=300 timeout=300ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:8080/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.