Recently I've installed Crowd as SSO solution authentication for Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo (all services running on the same machine - Windows Server 2012 R2). After installing Crowd I am struggeling to login intop my other Atlassian instances. I always get the error like "The login credentials given are incorrect.". I started setup Crowd's directory, user groups and user. But in case to add an application, I have to configure the other Atlaissians applications (e.g. Jira) to use Crows as identity provider, too. Right this step fails because I cannot logon into the other servies anymore. I've also tried to reset the Jira users password via mysql database (like described in Atlassian Support Documentation Jira: Retrieving the JIRA Administrator). On setup of Crowd, I followed the ionstructions given in Atlassian Crowd's documentation (https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/integrating-crowd-with-atlassian-jira-192625.html); I've got stuck on Step 2.
Can someone please help to to explain how to regain access to my running atlassian services?
Thank you very much in advance!
Sincerely
Kevin