Is there a way to reorder the cards in a list? For me, cards are tasks and I would like to put them in order of how I should complete them.
Thanks in advance!Lea
You should be able to drag and drop cards in the order that you want to complete them.
Thank you! I am able to do that from List View, but I am not able to do that from Calendar View. Is that correct? Or, am I missing something?
Thank you again!
Lea
If you're referring to the Calendar view provided by the Calendar power-up, I don't think you can change the order per day by dragging and dropping. I believe these will appear in the same order on a single day as they do in the board's list view. So, if you re-order in the list based on the order you want to complete them, that should be reflected in the Calendar view, too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.