"C:\Program Files\Bamboo\bin\start-bamboo.bat"
To run Bamboo in the foreground, start the server with start-bamboo.bat /fgThe CATALINA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctlyThis environment variable is needed to run this program
Please check all paths and environment variables if are correct. This documentation might help to show where you should look - https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/configuring-your-system-properties-289277345.html
I suppose that wrong path is used. By default (if you did not change it) it might be C:\Program Files\Bamboo ..
Check you have set the home path correctly
From the install guide
Set up your Bamboo home directory — this is the directory where Bamboo will store its root configuration data. To do this, edit the file named bamboo-init.properties in the <Bamboo installation directory>/atlassian-bamboo/WEB-INF/classes/ directory. In this file, insert the property "bamboo.home", with an absolute path to your Bamboo home directory. Your file should look something like this:
bamboo-init.properties
<Bamboo installation directory>/atlassian-bamboo/WEB-INF/classes/
bamboo.home=C:/test/bamboo-home
Hi Mirek I have checked everything and is correct. But still also I am getting the same error. At the start it showed some error related to jdk and jre. I have changed the pwd from Bamboo bin to jdk bin(Even though it is specified in Environment Variables). starting the Bamboo by specifying with complete path. Please can you give me some suggestion.
Hi Steve, Acttually the thing is my bamboo-home folder is empty. No files are present in the folder bamboo-home. Is there anything to be present in this folder after the installation.
That's fine, you are pointed the server to that directory to store files created during the next steps.
Still the same problem exists. What can I do?
You are getting this error, right?
The CATALINA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctlyThis environment variable is needed to run this program
Are you sure that there is correct path to catalina set by enviroment variable CATALINA_HOME? BTW - Good version of Java is used? What you get if you print CATALINA_HOME variable?
Hi Mirek,
C:\>set JAVA_HOME="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_161\bin"
C:\>set CATALINA_HOME=C:\Bamboo\bin
C:\>set PATH=%PATH%;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%CATALINA_HOME%\bin
C:\>set CATALINA_HOME=C:\Bamboo\lib
C:\>
Even after setting the paths also I am getting the same error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.