I checked into my Trello boards today and saw that the Custom Fields power-up has changed. Please advise how I would now:
- change the name of the custom fields button
- hide a field from the front of the card
- add icons/emoji to the field name to provide visual reference point
- create a rating system for cards using star emoji
Additionally, before the change, a text field with a hyperlink could be clicked on to go straight to the link destination. Now what's gone from a single middle-click action, has turned into a multi-step process:
- enter the field
- copy the link to the clipboard
- browse to a new tab
- 'paste and go' into the address bar
Or:
- enter the field
- triple-click to select
- right-click for context menu
- navigate to and select 'Go to ...' menu option
I'll be honest, these changes become more than a bit of a productivity drag, as well as cluttering up the board with secondary information that needs to be captured, but doesn't need to be presented on the card fronts.
What's the plan to make this a useful feature again?
Thanks