Hello
I need to add SSO support to our Jira Service Desk & Confluence server.
They are hosted on the Atlassian cloud.
How can I access the server to update the Tomcats? (SSH, keys,...etc)
Thank you
You can't on the Atlassian Cloud.
Thanks, so how do I update the Tomcats to support Crowd SSO?
You can follow this ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-80 to see when there may be support for this option.
But if it something you really need to do then migrating to self hosted would be the current solution.
It will never be Crowd - Cloud doesn't use it and there are no plans to do so. The way forward is the Identity Manager thing.
You will never get access to the operating system or Tomcat either - the point of a managed service is that you don't need to get in at that level, it's done for you, and Atlassian will never give you access to make changes that might cause failures as they won't want to support that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.