I'm new to Trello. I followed the direction to print, but once I click the print button nothing happens. This happens when I try and print all the cards or if I try and print one card. My printer works just fine with everything else. Any ideas?
Welcome to the community Denise! When you say you are clicking the print button do you mean you are using the print option on the more menu (photo below)? There is another option to print one card at a time, please have look at this short article as it explains step by step. If you are still experiencing printing issues please let me know and we can work together to resolve your printing issue
Jodi,
Yes, I followed these exact directions and for the single card and neither one of them would print once I pressed the print button.
Hi @Denise Gambs has this been resolved for you?
Hello, I am having the exact same problem. If I click on 'Print and Export' nothing happens. That menu saying 'print' / 'Export to JSON' does not even show up.
I am trying to figure out how to print a list. Please help
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.