Hi,
I am a new user to Jira coming over from basecamp. Still trying to figure it out. I am using it for managing several diverse projects. Hoping to get some tips from the community. Starting out with an intro post.
Thanks,
Betty
Hi Betty,
1. I like to watch a videos.
Hence I can say easy way to start, it is Atlassian youtube channel.
For example, Jira Core overview and webinar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a59jWfwmKgA
2. Next step is visit Jira documentation pages (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/jira-documentation-1556.html)
3. Also the same step is Team Playbook https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook and visit Atlassian marketplace marketplace.atlassian.com
4. Next step is visit Atlassian user group. aug.atlassian.com (e.g. I am from Russia, Saint-Petersburg, and I can find our local AUG site here aug.atlassian.com/st-petersburg/
5. It is practice and ask in community.atlassian.com
6. Next step speak with integrators, partners like https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search?page=1
7. Visit Atlassian Summit, where you can understand and see many plugin vendors in one place (https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit) Also you can find videos in Youtube.
8. Atlassian certification: https://www.atlassian.com/university Here you can check you knowledge.
Hope it helps
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Hope it helps for fast start and understand it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.