I want my searches to look only for cards that are not archived so my results return active cards only.
Hi Mitchell
Check out the search operator page here.
To begin your search, you'll use is:open which will return only cards not archived.
Perfect. thank you!
Thanks for the solution. I created following shortcut in chrome front page and also made as the home page: https://trello.com/search?q=is%3Aopen%20This performs a blank search and cursor will be ready to take whatever we type.Another solution for Autohotkey users is here: :/./::https://trello.com/search?q=is%3Aopen%20So in browser address bar, if you type '/./', the above link will be typed and you can add the keyword to search and press Enter.(Ctrl+T to open new tab and edit address bar; Alt+T to edit in existing tab)But I think the default behavior of Trello should have been searching only in non-archived! And should have been used another switch like is:closed to search in archived.Great if respective team can look into this suggestion!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.