Hello, I am very new to source tree and this might be answered before but if it is, I couldn't find it. So here we go;
I want to work on a project with my friend. We have a small office-like place, we both have a computer and there is 1 server we use to share files easily. Both computers are connected to that server disk. So what I want to do, create a project on that server so, when I make a change on my computer and push it to the server, he can pull from the server to his own computer and keep working.
Here is a demonstration if needed;
http://prntscr.com/ilv2zz
Note, I tried creating a repository on server, cloning it to my computer, making a change on my computer and pushing it to server (was just a text file to see if it works). It gave me a lot of error. Something about "ignoreBranch".