Home to any and all discussions prompted in Atlassian's article: Epics, Stories, Themes, and Initiatives
Hi there! The criteria I use is the time that it may take to complete them. If the amount of work can be completed in one sprint (e.g. 2 weeks) I use stories. I've used mostly SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), so I'll use some terms borrowed from SAFe: If the whole effort can be completed within a PI (i.e a number of sprints after which the teams meet again to sync up and plan together) I use epics. I haven't used themes or initiatives yet, but I see a use case for them to represent capabilities in a Solution train.
Carlos
Hi Max, how do you implement Initiatives ? Are you using Portfolio ? Thanks.
As an aside, I didn't see a link from the article to this community page - adding one might be a good way to encourage more discussion. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.