Hi,
I ran into an issue a month or 2 back where the descriptions on all of my cards in one of my boards were corrupted and I lost a significant amount of data and time to restore everything. Since then I have been wondering about the ability to create a backup file of my Trello boards, preferably one board at a time and save those on my PC. This is something I could do weekly in case another unforeseen major disaster strikes one of my boards. It was suggested that I export my boards to JSON which I was able to do. As a result I got a huge web page with JSON gibberish. So far so good.
The problem is that none of the instructions say anything about what to do with this data. Nor how to import this back into Trello if you wanted to restore a Board to a earlier condition using the saved JSON file. Does anyone out there know how to do this?
Thanks