March 2nd, it's a lot of days in the US - Texas Independence day, Employee Appreciation day, and Read Across America day. However, it's also Dr. Seuss's birthday.

Today, I'd like to challenge you to read a few books, enjoy this quiz for yourself, your friends and children.
I'll post the answers soon. In the mean time, enjoy 
- In "The Cat in the Hat Comes Back", what time of year is it when the cat comes to visit the children again?
- 'I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them __________'?
- 'You may like them. You will see. You may like them in a ____'?
- Where does the Grinch live?
- Who is Max?
- In "Horton Hears a Who", What is this town called that Horton has saved?
- In "Horton Hears a Who", What day is it when Horton hears the small noise?
- In "Horton Hears a Who", What is the mean Vulture's name?
- Who eats their bread butter-side down?
- Who does the Lorax speak for?
- "One fish / Two fish / _____ fish / Blue fish."
- In "One Fish Two Fish", "This one has a little star. This one has a little ____."
- What almost destroys the Kingdom of Didd?
- What is Dr. Seuss' real name?
- What was Dr. Suess' first book title?
Spoiler alert! The answer key has now been posted in comments. Don't scroll down until you're ready to check your knowledge 