We have upgraded to Bamboo 6.3 and I wanted to use the YAML bamboo-specs feature. I've followed the instructions and here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo0603/tutorial-bamboo-specs-yaml-stored-in-bitbucket-server-946020346.html
and here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo0603/bamboo-yaml-specs-939492100.html
but I still have problems.
1) The biggest concern is that when I enable the "Scan for Bamboo Specs" in the "Linked Repositories" section, then the created job isn't triggered anymore at all. I have two Bamboos (6.2 and 6.3) connected to BitBucket (5.7) and I have the same job on the 6.2 one as well, but without "Scan for Bamboo Specs" enabled, and that one is triggered fine every time.
2) I have a file in the repo; bamboo-specs/bamboo.yml (I've tried calling it .yaml, and I've also tried placing the file in the repo-root as well). The file contains the dragon-slayer example. But it doesn't do anything. Even when I add a repository polling trigger, and after a push it detects the change, but the yaml file is ignored...
What could my problems be?