Hi,
I'm using Jira + Fisheye for 7 years and upgraded it a lot of times, and it always went very smoothly as I have no specific modules or personalizations.
This time, I'm trying to upgrade my Jira 6.4.10 / Fisheye 3.9.0 to the last versions.
I tried to upgrade first to Jira 7.0.11 / Fisheye 4.0.4.
As usual I upgrade JIRA first, it does not start after upgrade but KB helped me understand I should remove 'plugin.1426043159378966508.jira-calendar-plugin-2.1.11.jar'. After that, everything works fine.
Then I upgrade Fisheye as usual by replacing the previous directory with the files containes in the ZIP, and it fails with this error :
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dbControlFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/appli$
(Table 'cwd_application' already exists), please contact http://www.atlassian.com/support/
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:278) [spring-beans-4.0.9.RELEASE.jar:4$
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1115) [s$
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1018) [sp$
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:504) [spring-be$
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:475) [spring-bean$
...
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.cenqua.crucible.hibernate.DBControlFactoryImpl]: Cons$
(Table 'cwd_application' already exists), please contact http://www.atlassian.com/support/
at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:164) [spring-beans-4.0.9.RELEASE.jar:4.0.9.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:125) [spring-beans-4.0.9.RELEA$
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:270) [spring-beans-4.0.9.RELEASE.jar:4$
... 40 more
Caused by: com.cenqua.crucible.hibernate.CruDBException: Problem upgrading with script /damo1/opt/jiradev/atlassian/fisheye/sql/MYSQL/upgrade/upgrade_92.sql$
(Table 'cwd_application' already exists), please contact http://www.atlassian.com/support/
...
Caused by: com.cenqua.crucible.hibernate.CruDBException: SQL script error on line 4: "create table cwd_application (id bigint not null, application_name var$
(Table 'cwd_application' already exists), please contact http://www.atlassian.com/support/
...
Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'cwd_application' already exists
I don't understand what happens. Looking inside 'upgrade_92.sql' showed me that it indeed tries to create many tables that already exist: "cwd_application cwd_application_address cwd_application_alias cwd_app_dir_group_mapping cwd_app_dir_mapping cwd_app_dir_operation cwd_directory cwd_application_attribute cwd_directory_attribute cwd_directory_operation cwd_group cwd_expirable_user_token cwd_granted_perm cwd_membership cwd_group_attribute cwd_user cwd_property cwd_token"
I found no real tutorial in the KB for this case/error.
So my question is : what is the correct process to upgrade my Jira 6.4.10 / Fisheye 3.9.0 to the last versions.
Thanks in advance.
Raphaël Martin