I was able to link my Office 365/ Outlook calendar very quickly to Trello via Cronofy. Yay! it works like a charm. I configured it so that the time slots for the cards shows up as "free". I changed my mind, would like to show the time as "busy".
When I click on the Cronofy link / Power Up within my Trello board, I get the message that I first need to authorize Cronofy. When I click on the "Get Authorized" button, the Cronofy Trello Connector page gives me a "page not found" error. I had already run into this during the initial setup, but found a workaround by going directly to the https://trello.cronofy.com/ URL. When I try to synch that way again, I get the message that the boards are already synch'd. Is there a way to change the settings, or do I need to unsynch and then resynch?