Hi,
I am new to using trello and I was very excited with the features that the application has, most disappointed by the search tool and filter of the created cards does not work. Even changing the search filters to "Show all cards" and having created dozens of cards with multiple due dates, the results show only 1 cue in the list. It seems to me that even if it were working, the search options prove to be very basic or not very intuitive. I can not filter by custom dates, only by the 5 pre-determined options in the pick list.
I liked trello very much, but did not have a search tool similar to Google Calendar for example, it makes it difficult and time consuming to search and filter the information inserted in it. Maybe it is some configuration that I did not enable, if it is, please help me.