Hi all,
I have very little experience in using bamboo and really hope to get some hints on the question I am facing.
I have one system which splits into two respositories in stash, let's say project A and B and B requires the jar/classes built from project A to complete it build process. In project B pom.xml, it states the dependency
<dependency>
<groupId>com.project.A</groupId>
<artifactId>ProjectA</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
.....
and when running maven on project A, we need to run "clean install" instead of "clean package" such that project B can access the project A binary.
I found that it makes our build not easy to manage and I think there should be other way that Project A produces jar/classes binaryin one respostory and project B can get this binary into its build process. But I still cannot find out a way in bamboo how to achieve this purpose.
Can some of you share your experience in such build process scenario ?
I look at some artices in web and still cannot get it work in bamboo.
Do I need to remove the dependency in project B and direct reference to the jar in build process ?
If any of you can show me the way, I will be very appreciated your help.
Please kindly help
Thanks fo ryour kind attention,
Ray