Getting following error in SourceTree while doing push/pull "warning: unsupported ssl version tslv1.2: using default" I have latest version of SourceTree and have enabled Tls1.2
Why did you enable it? It's insecure and hence should not be used any more.
Try turning it off and using a supported SSL version.
Initially only SSL3 was enable but still this error was coming, not I unchecked all three SSL3, TLS1.1 and TLS 1.2 but still this warning is coming up
Thing is, there's no actual error here, so I'm not sure why you were messing with the settings. There is a warning, but the command executes fine.
The problem is that SourceTree's embedded Git client comes with git-credential-manager v1.12, which no longer works with Github since they disabled TLS 1.1 on their site. You need to get git-credential-manager v1.14. Easiest way to do that is to install a current copy of the Git client separately, and then switch SourceTree over to use that ("system git") instead of its embedded client. Alternatively, you can update git-credential-manager in your embedded client by replacing its files with the newest version from Microsoft.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.