Greetings,
I am a fairly new Trello user and I have a question regarding inviting a large number of people to a Trello board.
Basically, I have created a main board, that contains a list with 3 cards that each lead to another board. So I am having 4 boards (the main one and the additional 3 that are linked to cards) that I would like a large number of people to invite to (about 1000).
My question is: what is the best way to invite people to those boards, given the following context?
- I am using the free version of Trello
- people are NOT supposed to be able to add or change any existing information
- they should be able to simply see the information
I have run some scenarios and I think the best way to do this is by using a shareable link, but I'm not quite sure - and, at the same time, I'm not sure what's the difference between having these people as members of one, very large team (which I think it should be applicable to each board), or members of the boards (especially given that we are talking about 4 boards).
Also, I have an additional question: in case the e-mail address that the people use for accessing the boards (or creating a Trello account for, if they don't have one already) is deactivated - they will no longer have access to the board, right?
Thank you very much and I am looking forward to your answers 