I am trying to pull the latest version of our project. Usually this is very straight forward. But today when I try to pull or fetch it just sits on the fetch command:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false fetch origin
I tried to update the SourceTree software via the app and it just hangs as well. I went to the site to try and upgrade from there:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Page contains this upgrade link:
https://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/ga/SourcetreeSetup-2.0.19.1.exe?_ga=2.80315991.1121979362.1519341958-873507897.1518134917
When I go to that link, I get a 404 error:
The requested URL /software/sourcetree/windows/ga/SourcetreeSetup-2.0.19.1.exe was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at downloads-origin.atlassian.com Port 80
I assume it is all related. Does this mean the server is down? I am located in Australia if that makes a difference.
Thanks
Pete
An update - it appears that other repositories on my machine are successfully fetching. Just not the one in question. I have gone on BitBucket and can confirm that my account still has access to this repository.
Update - after three computer restart it now appears to be pulling. I can't explain why.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.