We're importing projects from another Jira instance at another division by:
- exporting the issues from the source into a csv,
- creating the projects in the target
- massaging the csv (custom fields etc.)
- importing the issues from the csv to the target
We're using this method as source and target are on different Jira versions and we don't want to import all at once, just project by project when the project is quiet/ready.
Source uses Fisheye, target does not, nor does the target location have Fisheye. What do I need on the target as the add-on says "These add-ons are integral parts of your JIRA application(s). They cannot be disabled or uninstalled".
I'm not sure exactly what that means as there appears to be an associated cost to purchase Fisheye.
Do I need to purchase Fisheye, which is a yearly cost to incur, and the one time cost for the plug-in?
What else is needed?
tia