Hello All, I am trying to export all tickets from the "All Issues" filter via "all fields csv. I only get about 1000 misc tickets. I should have about 15000.
There is a limit for exporting. You can start to get some information here;
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/exporting-a-filter-result-containing-more-than-1000-issues-191500982.html
You did not indicate server vs. cloud, but the easiest approach is to break it into smaller groups - maybe use a created date to build chunks. You can then combine them afterwards.
The link is for Jira, but service desk is probably the same.
Thanks, It is cloud, and I have read that. I feel it is just a waste of time and money for a function that should be a no brainer. With the number of tickets I will need to chunk I a month at a time for three years. UMMMMM.....
Owch!
With the Cloud version you don't have many alternatives, they are protecting their through-put/memory config.
wtf idk nothingĀ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.