I want to automate the following process.
Every time a new comment is made on any Trello card in a specific list by a team member, I want to copy the <new comment text> to create a new record in a table in Airtable. This allows me to sort and view all comments grouped by <member name> or <card name>. I then manually categorize, rank and select comments to be merged into other tables on my Airtable database.
I had some success using zapier, however zapier only runs once every 5 minutes, so if more than one comment is made on the card within 5 minutes, only the most recent comment is copied into my Airtable database.
Alternatively, I considered using an email notification as a trigger and extracting the comment text from the email notification, however, there is no field in the email notification specifying where the comment text is located within the body of the email.
Is there another way to do this?