Well this is incredibly frustrating. I spent the past hour trying to get something to work only to find a community post where a bunch of other people are having the same problem. So I went to put in a support ticket w/Atlassian and the support page is broken. On https://support.atlassian.com, if you click Create or Login to Contact Support (I am logged in), it flashes up the page to enter a ticket for a nanosecond, then redirects back to the main support page.
PLEASE FIX THIS!
Kathy,
Thank you for reporting.
I've seen a few other mentions of this behavior and can replicate it in Incognito Mode, so I have reported this to our team.
If you can let me know the issue you were attempting to report to Support, I can submit a ticket on your behalf.
Regards,
Shannon
Works in Firefox, fails in Chrome Version 64.0.3282.167 (even in Incognito).
Thx, I was able to submit my request through Firefox and it is resolved. FYI I am still having this same problem in Chrome as of yesterday.
Hi Kathy,
In Chrome, could you please try these steps:
and let us know if you still see the problem?
If so, please try steps 2 and 3 in a Chrome incognito window and let us know how that goes, as well.
This will help us better understand the problem you're experiencing so we can track it down.
Thanks!
Logging out of my Atlassian account and then clicking the Log in to contact support button works! I tried that same thing on Wednesday and it redirected me as soon as I logged back in so it's getting better
I just tried firefox and it does the same thing! No way to put a ticket in to say that you cant put a ticket in!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.