I have many Boards.Using 1 Board for 1 project and have To-Do list in all Boards.
How to see all of waiting To-Do list from all Boards in one place? Or any apply features to solve this.
Thanks
Mag
Hey Thosapol
In order to accomplish this, you need to enlist the help of a 3rd party application such as CardSync, Unito, or Butler.
Personally, I use Butler Automation.
To add custom automation using Butlerbot, follow these steps:
1) Add Butlerbot to your board here: https://www.butlerfortrello.com/dashboard.html. for each board that you have a To Do list to copy over to a main board, add Butler.
every day at 8:00 am, copy all the cards in list "To Do" on board "Board1" to list "Master To Do" on board "Master".
and another card with
every day at 8:00 am, copy all the cards in list "To Do" on board "Board2" to list "Master To Do" on board "Master".
In this instance, I have 2 boards, Board 1 and Board 2, along with a master board called Master. The above 2 commands will copy all cards from both boards TO DO list and put them on MASTER TO DO on board Master.
This sounds like a good solution...however, if I update a todo on the main board, will it propagate back to the item on the original board?
@Matthew N, I'd like to also know the answer to @Vic's question.
Thanks!
@Matthew N, thank you for the answer. It is very helpful.
Hi @tkvision
As suggested above, with Unito you can easily accomplish this. We've created a resource to walk you through creating a master board in Trello. Hopefully you find it useful!
How to Create a Master Board in Trello (Webinar/Tutorial):
http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa
Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance or have any questions.
Best,
Unito
I just want to chime in that Unito is the right solution for what I wanted to do. Unfortunately, at this time, I can't get my organization to approve it. It is a fantastic tool with amazing support!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.