I need to make my batch file connect to trello and do a few features like this:
Read card names and descriptions
add cards
add descriptions
delete cards
add members (optional)
remove members (optional)
make members administrator and normal member (optional)
i just need the ones without optional the absolute most. Can anyone share the code to do so? Its a public board
https://trello.com/b/8LvROyBl/wae-administration-settings-configuration
Hi there,
Marta here, from Trello support.
I'm afraid we don't have the code to achieve that, but here are a number of parameters that you can pass to specify settings on the new board. The full documentation can be found here: https://developers.trello.com/advanced-reference/board#post-1-boards.
Also, Trello has a fully documented API at https://developers.trello.com/The Trello browser interface actually uses the exact same API to interact with our servers, so it's always up-to-date and full-featured.Other services can be integrated with Trello via this API.Also forthcoming is a plug-in architecture, which will allow outside developers to develop and deploy plugins on top of the Trello interface.https://trello.com/card/plug-in-architecture/4d5ea62fd76aa1136000000c/1025In the meantime, the API should handle most integrations.
I hope that helps somehow!
Cheers,
Marta
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.