I am trying to configure Fisheye / Crucible to authenticate users using their Active Directory credentials; currently they are authenticated using the Fisheye / Crucible "Internal Directory." I need rename existing users so that their usernames match what is in Active Directory. When I try to rename users, however, I receive the error, "This username is already in use." There are no users with the new names currently listed under "Users," however.
I do note that in the process of configuring the Active Directory authentication, I accidentally added a directory with the type "Microsoft Active Directory" rather than "Internal with LDAP Authentication" and then selecting "Microsoft Active Directory" as the type; as a result, Active Directory users and Groups were all synced with Fisheye / Crucible. After realizing my error, I removed that directory and created a new directory of type "Internal with LDAP Authentication" using "Microsoft Active Directory" as the type/authentication source.
Is the old Active Directory sync information stuck in the system somewhere? If so, is there a method to clear it out?