Please check if the ssh-agent has your keys loaded. If not, please add them to the agent.
Run below commands in terminal to do so,
To check if keys are loaded:
ssh-add -l
To add keys to agent:
ssh-add <path_to_key>
more like,
ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa
Key in the passphrase used while generating the ssh key and you should be good to go.
I tried to check if keys are loaded and the response was that
"The agent has no identities." How do I solve the problem?
Locate your ssh key on the disk. If you have used the default location, it should be located at ~/.ssh/ Use the file name for the key and add it to the ssh-agent with below command,
ssh-add ~/.ssh/<ssh_key_file_name>
The name of the file of the public key is id_rsa.pub but I get a syntax error with the following code:
ssh-add ~/.ssh/<id_rsa.pub>
I get the following message:
"Password Required
For user LaPlume on host bitbucket.org"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.