I have 4 boards that all display their content into my iCal world. It uses the RSS view - so I can see an event and when it is due and can click through to edit and modify the event in trello ... all good ... BUT what I would like to do is have the ability to modify the event timing in iCal so I don’t have to go back to Trello each time. Is there a way to do that ...
Behavior is as I look at today's 20 trello tasks from 4 different calendars simply drag the events around my master calendar and when I do that - changes are reflected in Trello - without that I jabe to click on each link go to the Trello board modify (admittedly i can drag and drop - but only in iCal do I have a full view of eveything ... so I can spot potential conflicts/