Hello,
I want to push to a remote repo, upstream
my local branch is version1
the default remote branch is ALWAYS version1 when I want to push to master
Is there a line in the config to add?
Thanks
If you use the Push option from the toolbar, assuming you are on Windows, you get the option to map local branch to remote branch before pushing.
Thanks for reply but I use Mac but I use the toolbar and here is the initial view and the result I want. The remote branch always defaults to the same name as the local branch but I want to hard set per repo the default remote branch
Can you not change the remote branch using the dropdown?
yes but i don't want to drop down, i just want to click and go.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.