I had made a upgrade bamboo server from 6.0.3 to 6.3.2 and We have miss all information loaded in jira v7.4.5.
Our migrations steps was:
1. On the migration process we export all information, to xml including artifacts.
2. After the migration we re-connects the agents, review all informations of past builds and deploys and all be right.
3. We made the application links from jira to new bamboo server.
4. When I open an issue we dont have any information about passed builds and deploys
5. When I open release dashboard I can see the build and deploy information them the sincronization suggest reload and all information about builds after that all data dessapear.
6. If I re-build and re-deploy jira information is updated in the issue related.
I think there is a way for no miss this information about passed issues and release in jira?
Something like resincronization or some field in the bamboo export?
Any help is gratefully