I am using Jenkins and bitbucket integrations. I want to trigger a build when a PR is created. I created a webhook on bitbucket its returning 200 response but no build is getting triggered. I have enabled "Build when a change is pushed to BitBucket" option in the build configuration.
You have to ensure that your Webhook (Settings->Webhooks) is pointing to your Jenkins bitbucket-hook like the following: "https://ci.yourorg.com/bitbucket-hook/". Notice that last "/", without it, the build will not be triggered.
After some struggling with the BitBucket plugin, I have managed to get it working. Below is the summary of things I found are necessary for builds to be triggered, but are not obvious from plugin's documentation:
Make sure your webhook has repository push trigger enabled. I thought pull request created / updated would suffice (building on PR is what I wanted) but the plugin reacts only to push.
Set your repository URL (in Git plugin) to https://bitbucket.org/REPOSITORY_OWNER/REPOSITORY_NAME. Plugin will not match it if it's the SSH url.
You do need the SCM polling enabled. The plugin itself does not pull the changes. You can leave the schedule field empty, so repository is polled only when the plugin triggers it.
I hope this helps. If the build is still not triggered for you, try enabling logs for the following classes:
com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.BitbucketHookReceiver
com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.BitBucketTrigger
com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.BitbucketJobProbe
com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.BitbucketPayloadProcessor
com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.bitbucket.BitbucketSCMSource
Hi Team,
I'm using same plugin and when we open the PR build are not getting triggered automatically. Can someone please help me?
Regards.
Venkateswar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.