I have a single Crowd Internal Directory and a Delegated authentication directory.
I have 88 users but my license count is 105.
I need to extract and compare the user properties in the crowd internal directory to the user properties in my LDAP directory in order to get my license count equal to my user count.
Somehow I feel like I am debugging Atlassian Applications but either way I need to add more users and crowd won't let you log in to fix the user count once the user count is over the license number according to their counting method. To get past this I am running on an evaluation license, and it is going to expire soon.
So I want to query the Crowd Internal directory extracting all of the pertinent user info so that I can compare the case, spacing etc. with my LDAP AD values.
All of the documentation seems to be geared for adding a new application.
Does anyone have any idea how I should go about this?