Hi,
I'm trying to set up a dependency between two projects/plans through Bamboo JAVA Specs. I could trigger a child plan but the problem is that it's always being triggered even though "requireAllStagesPassing(true)" is called and the parent job bypassed some stages. Here's a snippet of the code:
package com.workday.bamboo.utilities;
import ...
public class PlanDependencies {
public static Dependencies branchHotpatch() {
return new Dependencies()
.configuration(
new DependenciesConfiguration()
.requireAllStagesPassing(true)
)
.childPlans(
new PlanIdentifier(
"UICLIENTGITHUBBUILD",
"UCBH"
)
);
}
}
...
public static Plan createPlan(@NotNull final String headerPrefix,
@NotNull final String description,
@NotNull final Plans plan) {
return new Plan(
Projects.project(plan.bambooProject()),
headerPrefix + ") " + plan.toString(), plan.name())
.description(description)
.dependencies(PlanDependencies.branchHotpatch())
...
Here, a snippet of YAML:
dependenciesProperties:
childPlans:
- key:
key: UCBH
oid: null
projectKey:
key: UICLIENTGITHUBBUILD
dependenciesConfigurationProperties:
blockingStrategy: NONE
enabledForBranches: true
requireAllStagesPassing: true
And here's a screenshot of Bamboo UI after the plan created:

Is there anything that I missed? Please advice.