Good afternoon,
When I create a new version on JIra I want to create a connection with an old specific version. How could I do that?
Thanking you in advance
Gabriele
You can't. The only way to store information in Jira is in issues.
Either, you use the versions description to put the information of your old version.You create a Issue as a version manager where you relate versions. Something like "Version Control"
Search for an add-on that could help you...
Thank you for your replay Lara.
I thought to use a issue to save the Version features and connection with old version. The problem is a bit difficult have a collection of all version.
I'll try to find an Add-on!
Thank you
Hello,
I share what I did for someone who could have the same problem.
I created a component of the project called Version Feature, for each version I created an issue with all the information about the version of the Software. In this way, I can see all the version feature thank a search on the component of the project Version Feature.
I hope this info could be useful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.