Is it possible to hide the activity list in Trello. We wish to post read only public boards and don't want to show all the updates/ changes that may have happened on the board as it has been developed or on an ongoing basis.
Hey Gordon
There's not, unfortunately, a way to hide/remove the activity list at this time. Consider making a feature request.
It's a feature that has been addressed many times but never added
There's a workaround (may need to do this for all cards however):1. Click on the card to open it in view2. find the right-hand side button called "Copy"3. a duplicate card will be created with no activity logs4. delete old card with activity logs
Hope this helps!
When I copy a card it brought the activity over with it.
I for one am glad it’s NOT possible to delete it
its a running list of activity so there is no confusion as to what happened and who did it
I also have this problem and do not want to see the activity bar when I open a card. It prevents me from making the card smaller and still being able to see the actual checklist or description where I am doing the work, but need the window minimized. Not happy with these new trello updates - they're bulky and not user friendly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.