How can I export my full Trello dashboard into PDF or similar format?
This is to display all cards at once with non-Trello users whilst offline.
Many thanks
Hi Louise,
If you are a business class user you can export your board in CSV. Steps for exporting can be found here.
If you are not a business class user you can export in Javascript Object Notation (JSON) but don't believe this would fit the use case you were looking to address.
Hope this helps,Danny
Thanks Danny - We're not Business Class users however CSV or JSON are not the formats I was looking for. I've been able to create what I need using the snipping tool.
Thanks for the update Louise.
Have a great day!
We use Trello for meetings and come back to the same board week after week. It's sometimes useful to keep a copy for our records.
We would prefer a nice PDF output, but the best we've managed to find so far is a Power-up called "Agile Cards" - which temporarily does the job.
(The Power-Up's intention seemed to be to print out the Trello board to pin each card to a wall).
If anyone has a more appropriate recommendation then I'd be glad of the recommendation.
Dan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.