I’m developing a Bamboo plugin that scans / searches a SVN repository - I need to collect all commits linked to certain JIRA issues.
Perhaps there's a method to do exactly that, but I have not found it. Instead, I'm collecting ALL commits and scan the comments for the JIRA issue keys.
To get all the buildChanges (collection of commits), you can execute
SvnChangeDetector.collectChangesSinceRevision()
However, when looking at the source code of this method, it maxes out at 100 commits. In my case, I need to go back further than that.
I tried to extend the SvnChangeDetector class, but there are properties in the super class AbstactSvnExecutor that I can’t get to, which are needed to make this work. Maybe there's a trick to make this work?
The max of 100 is eventually defined in the interface SvnConfigurationConstants.MAX_COMMITS_TO_RETURN. I don’t think I can access those constants. since constants defined in an interface (static final).
How can I go back more than 100 commits? Or collect all commits for a given JIRA issue?