Hello,
Anurag here, Currently I am spending most of the time learning more about Crowd, JIRA & Confluence and help our organization in adopting Atlassian Tools at Enterprise scale in Singapore.
Will be happy to reach & interact with each of you
Glad to have you, @Anurag Jalan!
Hi @Anurag Jalan,
Welcome on board! Glad to have an evangelist like you to promote products we all trust
I'm curious: what kind of industry are you working in? How many users will (or do) use the Atlassian stack?
Anyway, hope you'll benefit from Community a lot to build strong tools for your company
Thanks @Community Manager. Glad to be here
Thanks @miikhy.
I am working for a financial organization (Stock Exchange to be precise ).. Currently 500 + users are already on-board & within next 3-4 months, this will reach to 1000+ users. This will be for both JIRA & Confluence.
People here are extremely excited to use Confluence as wiki given the amount of flexibility you get with it. With few add-ons, it provides some good features which has Increased the use case for Confluence & helped many of our users in their day to day activities.
Great, I feel like the Atlassian Stack will soon become a critical application for your company if not already. That's a good jump in your user Tier, hope you'll get every user's enthusiasm, seems not an issue at the moment
Have a good time with us here on Community!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.